We categorise information about you (collectively referred to as “Personal Information”) as follows:
- Profiling Information: Information which you provide when you register for a Service, which may include some or all of the following: – Information about your personal identity such as gender, marital status, age, preferences, likes and dislikes etc.; – Your financial information such as your banking details and any information relating to your income and lifestyle levels; and – Your contact details such as your physical addresses, postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers and the like. – In the case of Facebook aligned services (if so opted by you), publicly available information of your friends, their likes and dislikes, etc.
- Payment and Account Information: Your account history with us including (without limitation) all billing information and communications, payment history etc. We maintain this in encrypted form on secure servers.
- Service Usage: Information about your navigation using our Services, for example the URLs of websites, which you visit and from which you request downloads.
- Log information: Information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, date and time of request.
- Transactional Information: Transactional history (other than banking details) about your e-commerce activities.
- Correspondence Information: Content, information about your correspondents, and the destination/origin of communications between you and any other person using our Services, which include email communications, blog, chat room and discussion board communications, instant message communications, experts forum communications, faxmail communications, membership of mailing lists etc.
- User IDs: Your usernames, passwords, email addresses and other security-related information used by you in relation to our Services.
- Stored Information: Data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents etc. We only collect your Personal Information to conduct our business and to enable us to deliver and improve our Services. We do not for any reason whatsoever sell your Personal Information to any third party or otherwise trade on it.
RIGHT TO COLLECT
We collect your Profiling and Account Information for the following reasons:
We need your identity details, contact details, banking information and account history to manage our relationship with you and provide Services to you. We may use this information for suggesting products that you might like on our website. We will only disclose this information as provided below.
We use certain of your information in an aggregated form to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities. We may disclose such information about you, provided that the information is in an aggregated form that is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to identify you.
We collect and store your Service Usage and Transactional Information to:
- determine and verify the Service Charges payable by you and to administer our relationship with you.
- comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement.
- compile statistical and demographical profiles about you for our business and marketing activities and to customise our Services to you. While we are entitled to use such information about you for our own internal business purposes without limitation, we will only disclose it in an aggregated form which is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to identify you; and
- monitor your use of our Services for the purposes of ensuring compliance with our Terms of Service.
We collect and store your Correspondence Information and Personal Identifiers to:
- comply with our obligations under law; and
- monitor your use of our Services in order to ensure your compliance with our Terms of Service. Any Personal Information which we collect and which we may use in an aggregated format ensuring you are not individually identified is our property. We may use it, in our sole discretion and without any compensation to you, for any legitimate purpose including (without limitation) the commercial sale thereof to third parties. Sometime we use “cookies” so that we can provide you with more customised information when you return to our website. “Cookies” are used to store user preferences and to track user trends, so as to enhance your interactive experience and generally improve our Services to you. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a “cookie”, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. If you do accept a “cookie”, you thereby agree to our use of any Personal Information collected by us using that Cookie. You may update your Profiling Information at any time on the website. You acknowledge and agree that in the interests of improving personalisation and Service efficiency, we may, under controlled and secure circumstances, share your Personal Information with our affiliates (an entity which is our subsidiary or holding company or a subsidiary of our holding company or an entity which controls, is controlled by or is under common control with us).
- to facilitate Your use of the Website;
- to respond to Your inquiries or fulfil Your requests for information about the various services;
- to provide You with information about sparklingdrop’s products/services and to send You information, materials, and offers from sparklingdrop;
- to send You important information regarding the Website, changes to sparklingdrop’s terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information;
- to send You surveys and marketing communications that sparklingdrop believes may be of interest to You;
- to personalize Your experience on the Website and sparklingdrop’s other websites by presenting advertising, products and offers tailored to You;
- to help You address Your problems with the Website including addressing any technical problems;
- If You purchase any content or avail of any service from the Website, to complete and fulfil Your purchase, for example, to have Your payments processed, communicate with You regarding Your purchase and provide You with related customer service;
- for proper administering of the Website;
- to conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website);
- to improve the services, content and advertising on the Website;
- to protect the integrity of the Website; and
- to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law.
Our commitment to data security
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information. For execution of the same, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. For example we protect all online transactions through 256 bit SSL encryption.
Our internal security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary.
Unless stated otherwise, the Policy applies to all information that sparklingdrop has about You and Your account.
By using this Website and the products, content and services provided on the Website, You agree and acknowledge that Your Personal Information collected through the Website may be transferred across national boundaries and stored and processed in any the country around the world. You also acknowledge that in certain countries or with respect to certain activities, the collection, transfer, storage, and processing of Your information may be undertaken by trusted third party vendors or agents of sparklingdrop such as credit card processors, web hosting providers, communication services, and web analytic providers, to help facilitate sparklingdrop in providing certain functions.
Sparklingdrop may make changes to this Policy, from time to time at sparklingdrop’s sole discretion or on account of changes in law. sparklingdrop will not reduce Your rights under this Policy without Your explicit consent. sparklingdrop may e-mail periodic reminders of the notices and conditions, unless You have instructed sparklingdrop not to, but You should check the Website frequently to see recent changes. Notwithstanding the above, sparklingdrop shall not be required to notify You of any changes made to the Policy. The revised Policy shall be made available on the Website. Your continued use of the Website, following changes to the Policy, will constitute Your acceptance of those changes.